There are many ways Parents, Grandparents and extended family members can contribute to our school. The first P & C Meeting of each year is dedicated to electing new Executive Members and Sub Committee members – a listing of these positions are here.
A list if Ideas for contributing to our school:
- Canteen Duty – Children adore their parents working in Canteen, if you are new to the school and want to see how your children are settling in, this is a great way to meet their new friends and also connect with other parents.
- Preparation of Mothers Day and Fathers Day presents with the Craft Group.
- Helping out in Uniform Pool.
- Family Fun Day preparations.
- Visiting the school during lunchtime to help with Garden Club.
- Yearly Grounds Force Days to help upkeep the school environment.
- Are you a working parent who utilises our OOSH? Why not join the committee to help introduce new ideas for before and after school activities.
- We even have a wonderful Grandparent Mr Blissett who attends to our Native Bush environment ‘Tumpinyeri’, teachers use this resource as part of their lesson plans.
- Our Band is amazing, why not put your hand up to help out with this great group of children.